You are a motivated surfer, holder of a ISA-certificate level 1 (or equivalent) and interested in working as a surf instructor within an international environment? Hold that thought and start reading below how to get the perfect job at Zarautz Surf Village.
What does the job involve?
As a surf coach, you will be responsible for all the surf activities in our surf camp. Water safety supervision on the beach, preparing and removing the surfing equipment at the beginning/end of the day, teaching both beginning and more experienced surfers, and of course maintaining your own surfing skills!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, depending on the number of hours you worked during the week.
- Room and board during the entire period of employment.
- Outfit and accessories of € 200.
- Discount on surfboard and wetsuit orders
- Transportation from and to our pick-up places in Belgium and Holland.
What do we expect from you?
- You are at least 19 years old
- You hold an ISA certification Level 1 (or equivalent) + lifesaving qualifications
- You are punctual, able to work independently and have a real sense of responsibility
- You are driven and motivated; you are able to communicate your positive vibes to your team and guests and give them as such an unforgettable time.
- You take initiative and assist your colleagues whenever they need it.
- You are friendly, communicative and helpful towards our guests.
- You work in an organized and structured way and you have an eye for order and tidiness
- Language skills: English. Knowledge of Dutch, German, Spanish, French and/or other is an asset
Do you want to be part of the Zarautz Surf Village crew next summer?Click on the button below and fill out the form!
Do you have any questions about the certifications and other surf coach requirements? Just send an e-mail to our Surf crew manager Clint!
Subscribe to our newsletter